Last Updated: 7th December 2021
The privacy of your personal information (in some countries referred to as “personal data” or “personally identifiable information”) is important to “FOODZAPS TECHNOLOGY PTE. LTD”.
- Personal information we collect
- How we use and disclose your information
- How “FOODZAPS TECHNOLOGY PTE. LTD” handles privacy internally
- Your privacy choices
- Updating your personal data and contacting FOODZAPS TECHNOLOGY PTE. LTD
- Children’s privacy
Personal Information We Collect
Information We Collect from Visitors
Personal information that we collect is only for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes. We will not further use personal information in any manner incompatible with the purposes outlined in this policy without notifying you. Personal information that we collect, and process must be adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which it is used.
In addition, we might gather information about you that is automatically collected by our web server, such as your IP address and domain name. FOODZAPS TECHNOLOGY PTE. LTD may use web server and browser information to individually customize its offerings and presentations if you submit your personal information. Such customization shall be performed upon your prior consent and/or notification as required.
Information We Collect When You Register
Visitors registering for services on our websites are asked to provide identifying information, such as name, gender, and contact information. On the registration screen, we clearly label which information is required for registration, and which information is optional and may be given at your discretion. In certain jurisdictions FOODZAPS TECHNOLOGY PTE. LTD obtains visitors’ consent before collecting personal information.
Information from Outside Sources
We may also collect information from those who register on our websites from other sources in order to verify their licensure status and identity. In some cases, we ask customers for information after they register, such as credit card information and the details of transactions to be carried out through our site. Where necessary (for example, to process an order for a purchase), our websites may contact financial or credit organizations to confirm customer credit card information.
From time to time, we may augment our existing user databases with legally obtained information from third parties. Some of this information may be personally identifiable, such as national change of address information. We do this to better target our information offerings and promotional campaigns and to provide pertinent offers that may be of interest to you. In certain jurisdictions, we collect your consent and/or provide you with the option to unsubscribe to any such communications at any time either by a specific link or by sending an email to: email@example.com
We also collect information that you voluntarily provide to us through responses to surveys, search functions, questionnaires, feedback, review forms and the like. We may also ask you to provide additional information such as your e-mail address if you want to obtain additional services or information or to resolve complaints or concerns. Personal information collected by us shall include a notice explaining the purpose of the collection of your personal information and include other information as required.
We gather aggregate data about visitors to our websites for product and service development and improvement activities. We also use it for market analysis. We may provide information from our websites in aggregate form, with personal information removed, to third parties.
We may target our marketing messaging depending on information we have about you. We may also personalize our website based on your interests. For example, you may see different articles in different places on our website based on information you have shared with us, or information we have gained by reviewing your previous visits, or information we may have gained from your interactions with a third party that shares information with us. This functionality may be possible if you either provide your consent, or if we notify you about it.
Performance of obligations in connection with goods or services requested by you and manage relationships
Our visitors may use our website to request goods or services from us that we offer. In order to do so, we may collect personal information to verify your identity or process your applications, payments, and credit transactions. We may also use your personal data to manage your relationships with us through responding to, handling, and processing queries, requests, complaints, and feedbacks from you.
We may also use your personal data for any other purposes for which you have provided the information or any other incidental business purposes related to or in connection with the above.
When we share information with third parties working on behalf of FOODZAPS TECHNOLOGY PTE. LTD, we use our best efforts to assure that they agree in writing to abide by FOODZAPS TECHNOLOGY PTE. LTD principles of the privacy policies.
If we discover that a third party working on behalf of FOODZAPS TECHNOLOGY PTE. LTD inappropriately disclosed personal information about any of our visitors, we will take immediate action to prevent further occurrences.
Other than as described above, FOODZAPS TECHNOLOGY PTE. LTD will not release personal information to a third party without your consent.
Protection of Information: How We Handles Privacy Internally
Our Commitment to Security
We have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and help prevent unauthorized access, maintain data security, and correctly use the information we collect online. Please note that there is risk involved in using the internet thus we and our service providers do not provide any guarantee or warranty regarding the security of your personal data during transmission to us or storage by us and you acknowledge that you disclose your personal data to us at your own risk. However, our goal is to provide a reasonable level of security based on general industry standards. We therefore recommend that you use every precaution to protect your information when using the internet and any other links.
We have implemented technology and security policies, rules, and other measures to protect the personal information that we have under our control from unauthorized access, improper use, alteration, unlawful or accidental destruction, and accidental loss. We also protect your information by requiring that all our employees and others who have access to or are associated with the processing of your data respect your confidentiality.
FOODZAPS TECHNOLOGY PTE. LTD uses security methods to determine the identity of each registered user, so that appropriate rights and restrictions can be enforced for that user. Reliable verification of user identity is called authentication. FOODZAPS TECHNOLOGY PTE. LTD uses both passwords and usernames to authenticate users. Users are responsible for keeping their own passwords confidential and advise not share their password to anyone.
In addition to aggregate information (discussed previously), we may share some types of information with third parties as described below. We will share information with third parties where we believe it is necessary for a legitimate purpose connected with the service we offer. In other cases, we will not share information with third parties without notifying you, and, if necessary, without, obtaining your approval.
- Companies and people who work for us: We contract with other companies and individuals to help us provide services. For example, we may host some of our websites on another company’s computers, hire technical consultants to maintain our websites, or work with companies to remove repetitive information from customer lists, analye data, provide marketing assistance, and provide customer service. Other companies may collect information on our behalf through their sites. This occasionally incorporates the use of frames on the site that will not show the URL you are visiting in the browser address window. We require such companies to comply with the terms of our privacy policies, to limit their access to any personal information to the minimum necessary to perform their obligations, and not to use the information they may access for purposes other than fulfilling their responsibilities to us. We use our best efforts to limit other companies’ use of personal information.
- FOODZAPS TECHNOLOGY PTE. LTD. group companies: we may transfer the information to other FOODZAPS TECHNOLOGY PTE. LTD. group companies for the purpose of storing and processing the data. For the purpose of such processing of personal information, intercompany agreements are put in place to ensure the security of the information transferred.
- Promotional and informational offers: Sometimes we send offers to selected groups of customers. To accomplish that we may use third parties working on behalf of FOODZAPS TECHNOLOGY PTE. LTD. We provide a variety of mechanisms for you to tell us you do not want to receive such promotional and/or informational offers. You can elect not to receive or unsubscribe from any promotional or informational material from us by following the instructions to opt-out as mentioned or included in each of our programs we send to you.
- Legal requirements: We may release account and other personal information when we believe release is required to comply with law.
Your Privacy Choices
You may be given the option of receiving recurring informational/promotional e-mail from FOODZAPS TECHNOLOGY PTE. LTD and third parties working with FOODZAPS TECHNOLOGY PTE. LTD. You may opt-out from receiving this e-mail when you provide the information or follow the instructions as mentioned in the e-mail or included in each program, we send to you. FOODZAPS TECHNOLOGY PTE. LTD will unsubscribe you from that newsletter or other programs within ten business days.
Updating Your Personal Information and Contacting FOODZAPS TECHNOLOGY PTE. LTD
You can always contact us in order to (i) request access to your personal information (ii) request removal of or request to restrict the processing of, the personal information that you have provided to us, (iii) update or rectify the personal information that you have provided to us, (iii) change your preferences with respect to marketing contacts, (iv) withdraw your consent, and (v) request the right to data portability, by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are committed to protecting the privacy of children. We do not collect personal information from any person we actually know is a child under the age of 18.